Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
18 oz jar of peanut butter
¼ c butter
2 c powdered sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
12 oz bag chocolate chips
1. Mix the peanut butter, butter, vanilla extract and powdered sugar in a bowl. Stir until combined.
2. Shape into approximately 1-inch balls and place on baking pan. Put in freezer for about 20 minutes.
3. Melt chocolate chips (can microwave).
4. Dip peanut butter balls into chocolate with a toothpick, letting the excess coating drip off.
5. Return the chocolate coated peanut butter balls back to the pan until chocolate is firm.
5. Store in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator.