- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- red & yellow food coloring or orange gel coloring
- 5-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- mini tootsie rolls
- In a large saucepan, melt and slightly brown butter on medium heat. Add vanilla extract and marshmallows. Stir until marshmallows are completely melted. Add food coloring until desired orange color is reached. Add cereal and stir until completely combined. Turn off heat and let sit for a few minutes, until cool enough to handle.
- When mixture has cooled enough, spray your hands with cooking spray and mold cereal mix into circles. (I made nine medium sized pumpkins). Unwrap a tootsie roll and press into each pumpkin top.