- 2 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup Corn Syrup
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
- 2 cup Shredded Coconut
- Combine evaporated milk, corn syrup, sugar and butter and bring to a boil in a medium high heat.
- Cook to soft ball stage (about 240).
- Remove pan from heat and stir in vanilla, coconut and pecans.
- Continue stirring for about 5 minutes until mixture starts to cool and thicken.
- Transfer about 1 tbsp size drops of mixture onto wax or parchment paper and allow to cool.