- 2 cups Crispy Rice cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 lb white chocolate
How to Make
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- Mix cereal and marshmallows in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate and peanut butter together in a double boiler. I prefer using a double boiler for melting white chocolate so it will melt slow and smooth, but if you prefer the microwave, you can do it that way too.
- Once the white chocolate is melted pour it over the cereal mixture and stir until completely coated.
- Drop using a tablespoon onto the lined pans.
- Place in refrigerators until chocolate is set.