- 1½ cups GRILLED and small chopped thin cut shoulder steak
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayo
- 4 oz. shredded or chopped provolone cheese
- Saute onion and green pepper in olive oil over medium heat. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, provolone, and chopped steak. Stir until well combined. Add sautéed onion and green pepper to bowl and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with chips or toasted baguettes.