4 x 4 white tiles (from Lowe's or Home Depot)
Napkins with picture you like
Cork board (to cut for back)
1. Cover tile with layer of Mod podge with sponge brush.
2. Lay napkin on top of Mod podge (should be a little smaller than tile). Let dry a little bit.
3. Apply another coat of Mod podge. Let dry completely.
4. Cut cork into square pieces, a little smaller than tile. (Thinner cork board works best). Hot glue to bottom of tiles.
5. Spray tops of tiles with acrylic sealer and let dry (in well-ventilated area) Then they can get wet.